HIGH-PRESSURE FIRE PUMPS
Delivering over 390 feet of vertical lift !
From a world leader in pump manufacturing since 1934, Davey Water Products, Australia. The Firefighter Series of pumps are in use with fire departments worldwide providing proven, reliable firefighting capability with the flow and high pressure needed for serious firefighting. With their patented twin-impeller wet end design, these portable workhorses blow away so-called 'high-pressure' and 'high-volume' sump, dredging or waste water/trash pumps that some try to pass off as fire pumps.
- 1.5" NPT Suction Inlet
- 3-Way NPT discharge port (2x1", 1x1.5")
- Two-piece Impellers for easier maintenance
- Powder coated inside and out
- Nitrile rubber seal & casing "O" rings
- Self priming up to 19 feet
- Recoil starter on 5.5 hp & 6 hp
- Electric starters on 9 hp & 13 hp
- Low oil protection
- WET END WARRANTY - ONE YEAR
- ENGINE WARRANTY - THREE YEARS
Note: Performance data derived from Davey Firefighter® pump specifications. Performance may vary due to gas quality, altitude, suction lift and other factors.